Policy regarding personal data processing
Information obtained from website visitors
In BOK Developments philosophy protecting our users and clients personal information occupies an important position. We treat any personal information confidentially and we handle it in accordance with UE 2016/679 Regulations (GDPR) and with this terms and conditions.
Our website can normally be used without using any personal information. However, as you might have noticed, our website has a contact page. This is where visitors freely and voluntarily offer their contact information in order to get in touch with one of our representatives. In our contact page you will find a field that needs to be completed if you want to contact us. BOK Developments uses personal information offered by visitors through the contact form, in accordance with UE2016/679 Regulations (GDPR) as follows:
- A user that wants to fill out the contact form will offer us the following types of information: name, email address, company, phone and message relating to the scope of the contact. This is the details we require in order for the user to get in contact with us.
- If you decide to contact us through the contact form aforementioned, the information in the contact form, including the contact information you have provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing your request and any other questions that may follow. We will not forward this information without your consent.
- There are situations that imply a discussion between user and agents. Such exchange of information, especially in direct accordance with the development of a project, can be kept as a record, as a point of reference or guidance. As mentioned before such information will not be transmitted to third parties without your consent or a legal obligation imposed by current legislation.
- Different details regarding your visit on our site and where possible, information about IP address, browser type and version used, operating system you use and type of computer, the referrer URL, the hostname of the accessing device, the time at which our server was contacted. This information that we collect cannot be linked to a certain individual and we do not associate this information with information from other sources. Such logs entries are common, accessible by system administration and for security reasons we reserve the right to review the information collected when a reasonable suspicion of illegal use comes to our attention. In addition, such data (pages visited by a user, time spend on a page and bounce rate) is purely statistical. It cannot be used in order to identify specifically a user and is used by us to create reports and to improve our site in accordance with the activity on it.
On our website you have the possibility to send us your resume in case you want to join our team. Your resume will be kept in our data base in accordance with the purpose you gave us. We will not forward your resume to third parties or use it to sent you commercials.
Also, on our website we have a testimonials section, where our clients can publish a short paragraph about their experience with us. Please be advised that if you choose to do that and you will sign the paragraph, your name will be made public on our website. You can always choose to post that paragraph anonymously.
Please be advised that data transmitted over the internet (through e-mail communication and other means such) may be exposed to security vulnerabilities. At this present moment there is no way to entirely protect data from being accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Every user has the right to request the immediate amendment of the personal information held by us, in direct accordance with the applicable legislation regarding personal data processing.
In the context of the negotiations of a withdrawal agreement between the EU and the United Kingdom on the basis of Article 50 of the Treaty on the European Union, the Commission will pursue the objective to ensure that the provisions of Union law on personal data protection applicable on the day preceding the withdrawal date continue to apply to personal data in the United Kingdom processed before the withdrawal date. For example, the individuals concerned should continue to have the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, to erasure, to restriction of processing, to data portability as well as the right to object to processing and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, on the basis of relevant provisions of Union law applicable on the withdrawal date. Personal data referred to above should be stored no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was processed. As of the withdrawal date, and subject to any transitional arrangement that may be contained in a possible withdrawal agreement, the rules of the Regulation for transfers of personal data to third countries will apply to the United Kingdom.
However, we took the first step to comply with the GDPR provisions, should changes appear we will modify our term and conditions. In the event you have your information updated or revised please feel free to contact one of our agents on the telephone number mentioned above. In regards to your personal data, you have the following rights, which you can exercise through a written request, addressed to BOK Developments, with identification data present on our website or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request BOK Developments access to your personal data that they process.
- You have the right to ask BOK Developments data amendment.
- You have the right to request BOK Developments to erase your personal data.
- You have the right to ask BOK Developments to restrict processing.
- You have the right to object.
- The right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain from BOK Developments a confirmation that your personal data is or isn’t processed by us. In case that we process your personal data you have the right to access that data and to the following information: what data we are processing, why we are processing them, if that data is divulged to third parties and who those third parties may be, retention period, the right to rectification or erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to object, as well the right to file a complaint within a supervisory authority. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data processed by us. For any other copies, we reserve the right to charge a fee. You can request the copy of the data aforementioned in an electronic format, in which case the data will be provided in an electronic format, unless you request to communicate those information in another format that is not used by BOK Developments.
You have the right to ask BOK Developments to obtain, without unjustified delay to rectify the inaccurate personal data which concerns you and/or to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data, including offering additional information in doing as mentioned.
You have the right to ask us to erase the personal data that concerns you, without unjustified delays, and BOK Developments has the obligation to erase your personal data, if one of the following reasons is applicable:
- Personal data are not necessary to the fulfillment of the purposes mentioned previously when the data was collected or processed;
- You have the right to object in accordance with the provisions mentioned to the right to object and if there is no legal ground which could prevail regarding data processing;
- You have the right to object if your data are processed for direct marketing;
- If your personal data is illegal processed;
- Your personal data must be erase in order to comply with a legal obligation imposed by national legislation or by European legislation.
You have the right to ask from our part to restrict the processing of personal data in the following conditions:
If you contest the correctness of the processed data, for a period that allows us to verify the data acuity.
If the processing is illegal, and you did not exercised your right to erasure, you have the right to ask for processing restriction.
If the operator does not need the personal data in scope of processing, but you request them for ascertainment, exercising or defending a right in court;
In the case you have opposed processing, over a period in which will be verified if the operator’s legitimate rights prevail over those of the person in question.
If you obtained processing restriction we inform you before the restriction is lifted.
In any moment you have the right, for reasons concerning the particular situation you are in, to object the processing of your personal data. We won’t process your data, unless we have legitimate and imperious reasons, which we will prove, that justify the processing and prevails over your interests, rights and liberties or if the scope of the processing is to find, exercise or defend a right in court.
You have the right to object to data processing at any time, when the processing scope is direct marketing, including profiling when this action is about direct marketing.
When you object to data processing in regard to aforementioned conditions, your personal data is no longer processed.
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, in the case you consider that processing your personal data infringes the UE Regulations 2016/679 (GDPR).
The data subject has the right to receive his/hers personal data which he/she provided to the controller in a structured format, currently used and which can be automatically read and the data subject has the right to transfer those data to another controller without any obstacles from the previous controller, if the provisions of art. 20 align. (1) lit. a and b GDPR are obeyed. In accordance with GDPR, data subject can received his/her personal data if the data personal processing is based on the data subject consent as expressed in accordance with the applicable legislation or the processing is necessary or executing a contract in which the data subject is party or in taking necessary action upon data subject request before the contract is signed.
In exercising its right to data portability under the aforementioned provision, the data subject is entitled to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another when its technically feasible.
Data subject can exercise the previously mentioned right without prejudice the rights and freedoms of others.
What do we do with the information you provide
The information provided by you via our website’s contact form to:
- Get in contact with you regarding the message submitted in our contact form; we respond fast to each inquiry coming from users’
- Offer information regarding your unique request, laid out in the message form;
- Develop new content (useful articles) on our blog, in accordance with users browsing patterns
We always take necessary steps in order to make sure that the information provided by you on our website will be kept secure. We make it our top priority to make sure that every visitor has a good experience. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us. We shall respond rather quickly to all inquiries.